Zombies High Round category

Hi there! I am new here and had some questions regarding Black Ops 3 High Rounds category. I will list the questions below and any help is greatly appreciated!

1. I use Elgato Game Capture to record my gameplay. Is that ok for my runs here?

2. When doing runs under the Mega GobbleGums category, are Megas the only ones I can use or can it be a mix of Classics and Megas?

3. Is a handcam required for these runs?

2 Likes
  1. Yes, I do the same. Any type of recording device works only if we can see the gameplay clearly.

2. You are allowed to use both Mega and Classic GobbleGums for the Mega GobbleGum Category.

3. No, you do not need handcam for any Records on the Website.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the help! Going to start doing high rounds. Now are there any restrictions on what gobblegums i can use besides Round Robbin (rules dictate an entire round must be played)? For example, using Power Vacuum. I need some clarification when it comes to streaming on Twitch. Do I need to stream on there AND record the gameplay for it to count? Little confused on that subject

1 Like

Flavor Hexed, Power Vacuum, Round Robbin, and Near Death Experience is not allow to be used. Even in the Mega GobbleGum Category. For Twitch, you need to Live Stream your game and then Highlight the Broadcast of you’re game.

2 Likes

Self Medication and Aftertaste can still be used? Do I need a timer in the video/stream even though I’m going for a high round as opposed to a speed run category? Do I need to talk at all in the stream to qualify?

1 Like

Yes. If you’re doing a High Rounds, you do NOT need a Timer. If you’re doing a Speedrun then depending on the Speedrun, you will need a timer. Some games have built in Timers that we use instead. You do not need to talk in the Stream to qualify.

I prefer you check this part of the ZWR Website. It basically has all the Rules for ZWR. If there is something that is not on there than you can of course ask someone or make a forum about it -> https://zombiesworldrecords.com/rules

2 Likes

Ok thank you so much for the info!! I really appreciate it

1 Like

no problem, glad to help :smile:

1 Like