When will there be a new Zombies Chronicles or BO4 Gauntlet?

Wan komt chronikels raus oda neue spiesrutenlauf für bo4

1 Like

Treyarch hasn’t said anything about a chronicles for BO4. I would personally much rather a 2nd chronicles for BO3

Treyarch hat nichts über eine Chronik für BO4 gesagt, aber ich persönlich würde viel lieber eine zweite Chronik für BO3

1 Like

There are still a couple maps left that haven’t received a remake or a remaster like TranZit, Die Rise, and Buried. It’s not a surprise they left these maps for last since they aren’t that popular. Out of the 3, Die Rise would make the best remake in my opinion.

Having that said even if they don’t remaster or remake them there are great custom maps for them. I would suggest playing them if you have a gaming PC. I’m 99% there won’t be a Zombies Chronicle 2 for BO3 or BO4.

2 Likes

also soweit ich weiß hat treyarch darüber noch nix gesagt man kann nur hoffen das bald was kommt und wenn nicht naja bo5 kommt ja auch bald :smiley:

1 Like

There hasn’t been any talk of new content for BO4, although they are continuing to add stuff such as free weapon bribes, double xp. As for new maps or buyable content, I don’t see them adding any more maps or actual content within BO4, within the next game 'leaked as Call of Duty: Cold War’ or more commonly referred to as ‘BO5’ Then that seems more viable for them to add additional content after their content cycle is over.

2 Likes

Brudi bo4 is bessa , da kan ich dir 100 gründe nennen allein das man pause machen kan , jeder mensch muss ma auf toillete

1 Like

Grüss dich reaper schon mega schade das trayarch uns so hången lässt , grad du hast gute kontakt zu dennen , kuk ma das de was anleiherst , bo5 is noch minimum halbe jahr eher ląnger …_.Ich persönlich wûrde gerne bo5 mit selba gestalten also verbesserungsvorschläge machen…z.B.Das camping rekorde seperat notiert werden sollten,weil imz un co is doch kake ecke stehn un knopp drûcke is in meinen augen keine fåhigkeit die die ein weltrekord ausmacht ..Hab dich auch persönlich angeschrieben suchen 4 man für unsinkbar schwer classische elex die königsdisziplin…_brudi schönen tag noch

1 Like

Well the crew was still stuck there so it would kinda make sense :joy: But I’m hoping the next cod isn’t full of remakes like BO4 was

3 Likes

I think seeing those be remastered would be amazing, but not just in the sense of updating the graphics and textures, but fixing flaws that are disliked by the community. Just for one example, no one seems to enjoy Die Rise’s random perk system. I think I would be most excited for a TranZit remaster. On next gen consoles, it would be so nice to see the map in it’s entirety without the fog and Denizens. A lot of people dislike the lava, and while I do find it annoying, I think it’s necessary. After all, the boys just blew up the Earth from the Moon, so for realism, I feel that it should stay, but perhaps dull down the amount of damage it does.

2 Likes