The Future of CoD Zombies

What are you hoping they have or bring back in the next CoD Zombies?

What I am hoping for…

-Different engine (preferably the one they used for Black Ops 3)
-Originality for the Non-DLC & DLC 1 - 4 Maps
-Zombies Chronicles 2
-Different types of maps (snow, jungle, different universe, different countries, etc.)

And other stuff that I won’t be mentioning atm.

Wby guys?

3 Likes

Call of the Dead better be in Zombie Chronicles 2.

3 Likes

I’d hope so, but I doubt it because they remade it as Tag Der Toten in BO4.

They basically remade every map so I doubt there will be a Zombies Chronicles 2, but if they do make a Zombies Chronicles 2 they would remake these maps…
-Tranzit
-Die Rise
-Buried

Those 3 maps are the only non-remakes currently other than BO3/BO4 original maps but their not old enough for them to remake it.

2 Likes

I really want to see them make TranZit how they originally intended, and on the new gen systems. I think it would gather a lot of fans.

1 Like

And I should mention that I love COTD too much to count Tag Der Toten as its official remaster.

1 Like

True. I feel the same. I’d also love to see Buried remade. Buried is my favorite BO2 maps. I had the best memories on there. Trolling friends with the time bomb. Just playing with randoms, good times. I count Tag Der Toten as the remake. Ig not a remaster bcuz I feel like a remaster is the exact copy of it but a better engine. Remake as in recreating it. Call of the Dead was one of my favorite maps of all time as well. Probably my 3rd favorite out of the Black Ops 1 Maps.

2 Likes

I hope for a remake relevation 2.0 with more islands and than a hard gautnlet from this map ,hmmm

3 Likes

-Transit Remastered for Chronicles 2
-Og Perks and a few new ones please
-None of those shitty shitter element zombies from Bo4

• Good non recycled wonder weapons
3 Likes

I want a big big wonderful wonder weapon that destroys zombies FAST!!!

2 Likes

xD That would make it to easy but, cool at the same time

1 Like