Do you need a handcam the entire duration of the run?

So if we are doing a long run and it goes late into the night or your phone dies and can’t plug it in because 100 zombies are trying to kill you, what do you do cause the rules weren’t to specific on that topic

1 Like

What is it that you’re doing? High rounds, speedruns, etc?

3 Likes

2 player Highrounds on Xbox

2 Likes

Most guys live stream, so if they have to pass out or go live their lives, they stay on stream so no footage is missed and no one can claim cheating was involved. You just simply pause the game though, making sure you or your partner never unpauses/screws around with the game without video footage.

3 Likes

In WW2 zombies how do you pause on coop and does your teammate have to record too

3 Likes

Oh, yeah, I forgot the whole co-op thing. Well, you guys might be screwed on that part. While I do think WWII Zombies is cool, I haven’t played much, and so I don’t know a whole lot about it unfortunately. But no, your partner isn’t required to have footage. If it’s possible for him to have it, it would be awesome and convenient, but no required.

3 Likes

Alright thanks for your help i’m brand new to this site so it was just a lot to take in lol

3 Likes

If you ever need better information, I would recommend hitting up a moderator, or you can ask the Discord community if you’re not apart of it - https://discord.com/invite/qZPX79Y (Hopefully that link will work for you if you need it), and of course asking here in the forums. I think those first two options would be quicker though.

2 Likes

as Bozak said, most people stream or record, if you have a current gen xbox or playstation, handcams aren’t required.

3 Likes

Also, since you mentioned your phone, are your recording your screen with your phone? I’m very big on direct capture, but I believe phone capture is allowed. I just recommend you get a good angle without glare in the way and all that nasty stuff. And if you can, keep it charged to avoid your problem of it running out of battery.

1 Like

Ok thank you i’m just kinda scared cause Xbox doesn’t have a very reliable streaming/recording service and i don’t want to have to worry about 2 things not working during a run

2 Likes

Xbox have DVR but if i needed handcam i would have to use my phone

2 Likes

If you’re internet is good enough, unlike mine, you can use the Twitch or YouTube app to live stream on Xbox. I’m also on Xbox.

2 Likes

I’ll try YT then and see how it works

2 Likes

Ignore this message. I’m testing it for a badge.

1 Like